Welcome to the new!

Hello loves,

I feel like this is the moment where I should introduce myself. I am a normal, slightly poetic girl who has just realized she is a grown-up now.

Luckily, I have quite precisely figured out how to manage both my social life and my work for college while trying to do good stuff to my body. Even though I'm still not getting along with some other things! So, I've decided to share with you some of the tips I've learned and to hopefully help you find your own, personal way to balance your life too.

I would really love if you checked out my instagram so you can stay updated!

Also, if you have any recommendations on this blog, please comment them down below, I would really appreciate your help! Since this is only the fresh start of this blog, I am surely going to change a few things throughout the whole creating process. Anyways, I deeply encourage you to take part in it in order to make this blog a happy place for all of us.


So I guess ....

It's been blogged, babe.

I hope you'll stay on track with me!

Love, blogger C

Comments