How To: Be Organized

Hello loves,

I would like to tell you a story. A few years ago, when I was just in my puberty, I used to sleep in every single morning and did not want to get out of bed at all. So, I waited till the very last minute before I finally stood up so that I would have to hurry in order to get to school in time.

When I came back home, my room was the exact same mess I had left in the morning. In order to virtually escape my chaotic surrounding and to say goodbye to my exhausted self, I went to sleep with my TV on just to wake up at 10pm. Then, I very quickly and rarely thoroughly did my homework, ate a pizza from the fridge and went to bed again.

Anyone who can relate? If yes, I have to tell you that this is your first mistake on the way of becoming organized. Luckily, I have got some lifehacks which I would love to share with you guys. Hopefully, these will make you leave your bed more often and for a longer amount of time.



In this post, I am going to show you my top 5 tips for becoming organized.


To begin with, I believe that it is very important to use a planner if you want to actually design your life and dispense your duties appropriately. I own a daily planner in which I write down every single thing that there is to do in that day plus the time I want to get it done. This way, I do not wake up in the morning feeling anxious about everything that is on my agenda, but I feel kind of secure as I know every exercise is yet to be finished at its specific time. I mostly plan everything a week ahead so that I will remember each appointment and will not get confused with them. I can truly tell that this lifehack has helped me balance school, work and social life all in once.

get into the GIRL BOSS mode


Next off, I recommend you to write To-Do lists for matters that have to be dealt with in the next time but which do not have to be done on a particular day or which you do not have time to manage at the moment. For example, when I graduated from Highschool and went through my final exams, I noticed that my passport was expired. As it was not possible for me to apply for a new one before prom, I wrote it on my list and got it done just afterwards. By handleing important matters like this, you will not get stressed out by the fear of forgetting to get them done and you will be able to concentrate better on your current work as a consequence.



My next lifehack is to create yourself a clean and tidy aswell as pretty surrounding. For we easily get distracted and quenched by chaos, we are way more likely to finish our work on a good looking desk than on one that looks (please excuse my harsh words) crappy. Not only does this tip refer to your work space, but also to your whole appartment / room. If you do not have to worry about your home being all dirty and untidy, it will be much easier for you to focus on your actual duties. Therefore, you should make it a routine to clean up the whole area you work in on a daily basis.

you can find inspiration in different media


Moving on, I find it helpful to work with your own motivation in order to become more organized as this project is in need of a whole lot if self-discipline. Now, are there any ways to improve your motivation in case you feel like you have a lack of it? To be honest, there are thousands of options to do so, I am just going to present you the ones that have helped me both in the past and today. Firstly, you might find some inspiration in other people, for example influencers or VIPs. Personally, I am a huge fan of Youtuber and college sophomore Danielle Carolan who is pretty good at planning out her daily life. Also, if you prefer reading instead of watching videos, you should check out the book 'You First' by wonderful singer and actress Lea Michele, which basically teaches you to live a balanced life while being the best version of yourself. Another way to find motivation is to listen to powerful music. If you want to try this out, there is a great playlist on Spotify which is called 'Confidence Boost'. This one keeps on helping me to get into the girl boss mood. My last tip on getting motivated is to read some invigorating quotes, for example on Pinterest, and to internalise them. My current favorite is the following:

'She remembered who she was and the game changed.'

Last but not least, I am convinced that if you want to become an organized person, it is essential to have a healthy lifestyle. Now, the word 'healthy' does not mean that you should become a sports addict and never eat any sweets again. It means quite the opposite, actually: In order to manage your life the best way possible, it is important to maintain a good balance between work, social life and taking care of your body. This way, you will be able to fully exploit your potential plus be happy and content at the same time.


I really hope that these five lifehacks will help you to explore your new, organized self ♥



It's been blogged, babe!

Comments